Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Aah the joys of networking. I was at the Broxtowe Borough Council GRO event, and I have met a Business Link Adviser. He will hopefully do me a diagnostic so I can apply for my IT grant. Oh to be networked in the IT sense!



Isn't diagnostics a big word. Today I cast my eye over a letter to a doctor asking him for a prognosis on a lady who has been signed off for yet another long spell. Diagnostics- prognosis - what is it with lawyers, doctors and Business Link advisers??! We do so want to appear normal, but I lurve these terms. How else to convince a client? The doctor says the prognosis is not good. So grit your teeth and do the adjustment or grasp the nettle and let me draft that termination letter! Oh now you have a vacancy- you know I just happen to know a recruitment agent... aah the joys of networking!

No comments:

Post a Comment